Aspekti grekis in Eulingu

In momentu estun eksplorer, studer, investiger y prober kum a integrer y user elementi d'lingu grekus in developu d'Eulingu, por eksemplu li numeri...mas otri aspekti.

At the moment we explore, study, investigate and probe how to integrate and use elements of the Greek language in the development of Eulingu, for example the numbers...but also other aspects.

Im Moment erforschen, studieren, untersuchen/investigieren und testen wir, wie man Elemente der griechischen Sprache in die Entwicklung von Eulingu integrieren und einfuegen kann, zum Beispiel die Zahlen...aber auch andere Aspekte.

© 2012 Amiki d'Eulingu y d'Europu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy together with your presentation but I to find this matter to be actually one thing which I think I might by no means understand.
It sort of feels too complex and very wide for me.
I am taking a look forward for your subsequent publish,
I'll attempt to get the dangle of it!

Here is my weblog; book ra